Prepared by Dr. Sean
Information for Maxx Life Style Med
Dear Ben and Dr. Byom,
Thank you for your interest in our services. I have summarized some information about our services based on what I know about your practice so far. I am glad to learn more and offer more details. Hopefully we are able to demonstrate what we have to offer and get started on your project as soon as possible. I can picture the improvements already.
INITIAL ONLINE REQUEST
- Redesign of the current website
- Maintaining the current footprint
- Better promotion of services
- Increase in new patient conversion
- I am sure there is more to learn
- Facility video
- Email Capture
- Many other features will be offered
Prepared by Dr. Sean
Our Observations & Comments
As a healthcare professional, I am pretty familiar with the type of practice and services you provide. I think updating the website and the image of the practice online is a very smart idea, regardless of who will end up doing it for you. Your practice is focused on helping the patient be a healthier, more attractive version of themselves, and your website and digital presence can be updated to better reflect that.
I realize cost is the most important question any potential client may have. I don’t want to keep you waiting. While I need to know more for an accurate proposal, the cost to many of our clients for similar projects run around $4000. A two payment option is available. Lower cost options for fewer custom solutions are available, but, to be honest with you, I am more than confident your practice deserves something classy and that additional quality will pay for itself in a practice like yours in a week or two.
- It is always tricky to summarize what we can do in comparison with others without repeating everything on our website. Let me try my best to put that into a few lines.
I believe your plan to be an investment in the future of your practice. Going backward, or staying where you are with a different color theme is not what you are looking for, I can confidently say. 90% of our competitors offer designs or template systems that are already outdated before the start.
Our work does three things really well.
- Improves the chance of ranking better. There is no way that design alone can improve SEO. But, a good design, translated in better engagement and higher visitor satisfaction which is something Google can easily measure using their AI. They reward that handsomely by offering a better rank to websites that offer a more pleasant user experience.
- Most of our clients experience a significant improvement to conversion. That means out of the same number of patient visits to their site, they get a higher number of phone calls. That is just common sense too when you think about it. After a patient is underwhelmed by 12 low quality template websites they just looked at, it is refreshing that someone finally has paid attention to details.
- Our websites do an exceptional job by ‘pre-selling’ your services. Your new website prepares these prospective patients for accepting your treatment plan more and at higher total amounts. A GoDaddy template will never prepare a patient for accepting a $10,000 case presentations. Treatment coordinators love O360 websites.
When it comes to any business decision, often it comes down to the risk involved. I can’t recall keeping a payment from a client who has not been happy with our work. Our 30-day money-back guarantee is not a marketing slogan.
You are busy and I don’t want to bore you with a sales pitch. But, I still need to share with you the main reasons that justify my excitement about being able to do a great job for you.
DESIGN QUALITY. I assume one reason you have contacted us is that you liked our work. You will like it even more when you see the effect on your patient conversion.
EXPERIENCE. Our team has designed over 2,500 medical websites. These are actual custom designs, not copy-pasting the same design which is common in our industry. That is a lot of experience.
RATING. No one in the healthcare industry has as many great 5-star ratings as we do. You have a business, and you know how difficult it is to get that many great reviews and keep clients happy so you don’t end up with negative ones.
TECHNOLOGY. I can go into details, but, enough to say we use what banks and enterprize companies use. As fast, as secure and even higher quality than many of the big names because we meet HIPAA, AwDA and SSL requirements.
RANKING. Hands down, and by far, we are the #1 in healthcare SEO. We are in position #1 on Google for hundreds of medical keywords. This is while ALL our competitors are SEO and Web Developers. That is not an easy task. We have been there for over three years.
RESOURCES. Last but not least, we have all you need in terms of content, images, and specialty resources.
COMPETITIVENESS. If you compare our work (apple to apple), there is no way that anyone in our industry can beat our prices. We are a super-efficient and lean company, and even though we are 100% US Based, we keep our prices very competitive.
Many of the features you requested are available to you as part of our work by default. Some need additional membership like email marketing. We can capture the emails for you, and you can connect that to tools like MailChimp for your marketing. There is nothing other web design companies do that we don’t. Our system uses standard frameworks and even when you need a third-party tool, we fully integrate with what you may need. I am happy to address more specifics if needed. There may be additional costs for custom programming, but, it happens rarely that a client needs something like that.
Dear Ben & Dr. Byom, thank you for your attention.
You have several options. You can schedule a phone conversation by clicking below, or, reply to our email with more questions, or request for a final proposal. You may also update the above information or comment on our suggestions.
We are looking forward to getting started on your project.