Prepared by Dr. Sean
Information for Garden Plastics & Med Aesthetics
Thank you for your interest in our services. I have summarized some information about our services based on what I know about your practice so far. I am glad to learn more and offer more details. Hopefully, we are able to demonstrate what we have to offer and get started on your project as soon as possible.
We have recently opened a new plastic surgery & medical aesthetics practice and are looking to build a new website. Our website would ideally have the following features:
– SEO Content writing
– Individual pages for services
– Photo galleries
– Event pages
– Testimonials & patient reviews
– Online scheduling
– Online bill payment
– Access to editing
– Google Ads Management
Is this something your company might be able to produce for us? If yes, can we have a demo set up for the team, ideally this week?
- Design of a new website
- Offering a real-person approach rather than a typical cosmetic website with all models etc.
- Promotion of services
- Maximize visitor to patient conversion
- Web design company partnership with the two marketing directors
- I am sure there is more to learn
- SEO Content writing
- Individual pages for services
- Photo galleries
- Event pages
- Testimonials & patient reviews
- Online scheduling
- Online bill payment
- Access to editing
- Google Ads Management
Prepared by Dr. Sean
Our Observations & Comments
As a healthcare professional, I am pretty familiar with the type of practice and services you provide. I think creating a new website separate from the OBGYN practice is clever. Your approach to real people plastic surgery and medical aesthetics is both smart and refreshing. I can picture how we can create this already.
It is my understanding that you are interested to invest in long-term SEO along with Paid Ads.
- It is always tricky to summarize what we can do in comparison with others without repeating everything on our website. Let me try my best to put that into a few lines.
I believe your plan to be an investment in the future of your practice. Standing out in a competitive area like yours is very important. I can confidently say. 90% of our competitors offer designs or template systems that are already outdated before the start.
Our work does three things really well.
- Improves the chance of ranking better. There is no way that design alone can improve SEO. But, a good design, translated in better engagement and higher visitor satisfaction which is something Google can easily measure using their AI. They reward that handsomely by offering a better rank to websites that offer a more pleasant user experience.
- Most of our clients experience a significant improvement to conversion. That means out of the same number of patient visits to their site, they get a higher number of phone calls. That is just common sense too when you think about it. After a patient is underwhelmed by 12 low quality template websites they just looked at, it is refreshing that someone finally has paid attention to details.
- Our websites do an exceptional job by ‘pre-selling’ your services. Your new website prepares these prospective patients for accepting your treatment plan more and at higher total amounts. A GoDaddy template will never prepare a patient for accepting a $10,000 case presentations. Treatment coordinators love O360 websites.
- In your case the new approach you have must be presented very well. We don’t want to do yet another ‘cosmetic’ site with the pictures and videos of models. No bay watch style presentation :)
When it comes to any business decision, often it comes down to the risk involved. I can’t recall keeping a payment from a client who has not been happy with our work. Our 30-day money-back guarantee is not a marketing slogan.
Many of the features you requested are available to you as part of our work by default. Some need additional 3rd party vendor. For example, as you know, you need a merchant account for charging people. But, linking to those services will not be a problem. like email marketing.
There is nothing other web design companies do that we don’t. Our system uses standard frameworks and even when you need a third-party tool, we fully integrate with pretty much all that is out there. I am happy to address more specifics if needed. There may be additional costs for custom programming, but, it happens rarely that a client needs something like that. I looked at your current OBGYN website and see that many of the services are provided by 3rd party cloud based vendors and linked from your website. We can certainly do that in a very professional and practical way.
As for marketing, I would like to talk to you to get a better understanding of the big picture before offering exact pricing or suggestions.
You are busy and I don’t want to bore you with a sales pitch. But, I still need to share with you the main reasons that justify my excitement about being able to do a great job for you.
DESIGN QUALITY. I assume one reason you have contacted us is that you liked our work. You will like it even more when you see the effect on your patient conversion.
EXPERIENCE. Our team has designed over 2,500 medical websites. These are actual custom designs, not copy-pasting the same design which is common in our industry. That is a lot of experience.
RATING. No one in the healthcare industry has as many great 5-star ratings as we do. You have a business, and you know how difficult it is to get that many great reviews and keep clients happy so you don’t end up with negative ones.
TECHNOLOGY. I can go into details, but, enough to say we use what banks and enterprize companies use. As fast, as secure and even higher quality than many of the big names because we meet HIPAA, AwDA and SSL requirements.
RANKING. Hands down, and by far, we are the #1 in healthcare SEO. We are in position #1 on Google for hundreds of medical keywords. This is while ALL our competitors are SEO and Web Developers. That is not an easy task. We have been there for over three years.
RESOURCES. Last but not least, we have all you need in terms of content, images, and specialty resources.
COMPETITIVENESS. If you compare our work (apple to apple), there is no way that anyone in our industry can beat our prices. We are a super-efficient and lean company, and even though we are 100% US Based, we keep our prices very competitive.
Dear Arielle, Emily and Elanna, thank you for your attention.
Looking forward to speaking with you in a few minutes.