SEO VS PPC Marketing
PPC or Pay-Per-Click is the fastest way to go to the top of the search result page on Google. SEO on the other hand may take longer to work, but, there is no per person payment. Together, SEO and PPC can be very effective both in short and long term.
Go to the top of the search engines by investing in rich content that your visitors are searching for.
Get on the first page of search results in just 3 days! Pay only for those who are interested in your service.
Pay-Per-Click Online Ads
Search Engine Optimization
What is included?
Rank higher by making your site more accessible and engaging. By making your visitors happy, we make Google happy. Below is an example of technical SEO tactics and features that are included.
- Competitive Research
- User-Friendly Navigation
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Fixing Website Errors
- Complete Technical Analysis Report
- User-Friendly 404 Pages
- Fast-Loading Pages
- Google Authorship Verification
- Optimized Titles and Descriptions
- Heading Tags
- Keyword Analysis
- Proper URL Structure
- Optimized Internal Links
- Keyword Density
- Google XML Sitemap
- Usability and Accessibility Check
- Image Alt Tags
- Website Inbound and Outbound Links
- Competitive Analysis
- Live, Fact-based Statistics Dashboard
The goal of the off-site SEO is to build reputation and authority for your website inviting links and references from others. This is a list of top techniques.
- Thorough Planning & Strategizing
- Do-Follow Link Building from Niche Sites
- Content Optimization on Website Pages
- Local Business Listing on Reputable Sites
- Quora Questions and Answers
- Brand Name Promotion on Top Level Sites
- Search Engine Submission
- Business Reviews on Google Result Page
- RSS Feed for Pages and Blogs
- Article Creation & Submission on High Authority Sites
- Blog Content Creation
- Social Bookmarking on High Authority Sites
- Classified Ads on High Authority and Local Sites
- Forum Posting on Niche-Based and High DA sites
- Blog Comments on Niche Based Sites
- Boosting Traffic by Promoting Content
- Blog/Article Writing and Promotion
- Web 2.0 on High DA Sites
- Sky-scraping Content Technique
- Guest Posting on High PR and High DA Sites
Get the maximum number of patients for the lowest possible investment. Here is a list of what we do for our PPC clients.
- Detailed evaluation of your website and its quality
- Study and analysis of the competition in your area
- Keyword data evaluation and Smart Keyword selection
- Landing page optimization
- Ad copywriting based on years of experience
- High conversion geo-targeting and scheduling
- Audience targeting for maximum conversion
- Fraud protection software to prevent competitors clicks
- Google Search Console setup and connection
- Google Analytics and conversion tracking Setup
- Improving the quality score resulting in lower cost
- Applying savings by improving the click-through-rate
- Landing page improvements for better conversion
- Account, Campaign and Ad Group setup for the best quality score
- Continuous review of the results & improvement of the campaigns
- An open-book program with 100% transparency
- No long-term contract
- Control over the ad budget
- Modification of monthly budget when needed
- Live and Dynamic, Fact-based Statistics Dashboard
Not everything we do is included in the list above. There is a lot we do that is considered our trade secrets (proprietary) and are not listed. Our goal is to get results and our reporting will reflect that.
Also, this is not a feature list. Most items are taken care of as technical SEO and done for everyone. But, while any of the above can be part of the SEO campaign, the decision on what, when and how is made by your SEO specialist based on the need of your website and the competition.
by the numbers
by the numbers
Why PPC with O360?
The Lowest Per-Patient Cost in the Industry
So many doctors have given up on online marketing because they have spent a lot of their hard-earned money directly or through an agency without getting results.
The number one reason? They have not been able control the cost and stay away from the brutal constant bidding wars.
We pay the same per prospect fee that we paid five years ago and that is unheard of. We offer an open book package. You can see how we handle your money dollar by dollar, and the moment you don’t see the value, you are free to move on. But you won’t, because we will make sure you see an ROI that makes you smile.
A 5-Star Google Ranking
Even though our product is #1, our clients are the ones that come first. We have proven that we care about you by earning the highest number of four and five-star reviews on Google in our industry.
Why SEO with O360?
Ranked #1 in the World.
Start Seeing Results Quickly
We perform a rigorous audit of your market space, learning about your practice, the patients and your competition. Then, the focus is turned on keyword research, landing page analysis, website readiness, and other relevant items.
Planning is the most crucial step in determining success in SEO and PPC campaigns. Nothing should be missed, we guard your investment as if it is our own. Every dollar that is spent must make a difference.
Both your PPC and SEO campaigns will be rigorously monitored and continuously optimized keeping up-to-date with the need of the website and algorithm updates by the search engines.
Not only you will have direct access to your account statistics, but we also provide monthly reports, a visual, live dashboard and on-demand monthly phone consultations.
While we may recommend an update to your website design and layout, at this point a website redesign is not included in our SEO and PPC program unless it is specifically included in your proposal.
Facebook and Video Ads
Facebook, YouTube and other display ads including re-marketing remains an option for expansion of your program but are not included in the standard SEO/PPC proposal.
What is the 0360's role?
Most online marketing campaigns fail because the ROI is just not good enough. The main reason for that is the lack of experience combined with the complexity of the online ad platforms. One can spend a lot on Google, Facebook and other search engines paying for visitors to his/her website who are not prospective patients.
No one I know clicks on the ads. Why pay for them?
That is an interesting statement. Isn’t it? Yet we hear it often. If no one clicks on the ads, what is the concern then. Google charges based on the number of visitors, if no one clicks on the ads, you will just get great exposure without paying for it.
But, people do click on the ads. As a matter of fact over 30% of them do. That is why Google makes over 100 billion dollar a year.
You want to pay for the ads because it is the least expensive way of finding patinet who are interested in your service.
what is the 0360's role?
Our role is to make sure your investment is not wasted on meaningless lists of outdated features.
For your website to get high ranking, it needs to be useful to patients and offer value. It also needs to build a great reputation online. As the #1 healthcare SEO company in the world, O360 is in a unique position to help you achieve those goals which translated to higher ranking for popular and relevant keywords.
How do I know you guys actually do anything?
By simply looking at the results. We are the only SEO company in the industry that offers a live, independent dashboard that shows the result of our work day by day.
While there will be fluctuation in the movements of the keywords, the overall improvement will be visible after a couple of months.